1540 Cutler Pt.
Offered at $1,495,000
Nestled on a treed knoll overlooking the city, this Broadmoor home is located in Stratton Preserve, a prestigious gated neighborhood with close proximity to schools, shopping and downtown. Built by Nichols and Comito, the has great utilization of space with both formal and informal living areas as well as premier outdoor living. Special features include a stunning great room, a main level guest suite, a fabulous master on the upper level and five decks and/or patios to include a 34’ x 24’ concrete patio complete with fire pit and fountain.
At a Glance:
· Stucco exterior with stone accents
· New concrete tile roof and new gutters
· Covered front porch
· Exterior windows with stone accents and charming wood shutters
· 5 decks/patios
· Oversized, side-loaded 3-car garage with two doors to the outside
· Asphalt drive
· 6,487 square feet
· New carpet installed in 2011; New interior paint; New slab granite countertops
· Remodeled bathroom in the main level guest suite
· 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
· Pella windows with oversized window sills
· 3 Furnaces, 2 Hot water heaters
· Central air
· 1.11 Acre lot with fabulous landscaping, park-like backyard and automatic sprinkler system
· Ceiling speakers in main level, main level patio and lower level family
· The impressive entrance hall, which opens to the great room, has tiled floors, coat closet, and French doors that open to a partially covered Trex deck. This deck is also accessed from the main level guest suite.
· The heart of the home is the stunning great room that boasts a beamed 18’ ceiling and wide-plank hardwood floors. The living room area of the great room boasts a lovely limestone fireplace flanked by windows. The dining room area has a built-in alder buffet and chandelier.
· A cook’s delight, the gourmet kitchen opens to a cozy family room and a breakfast nook. This area is the perfect spot for family gatherings and comfortable casual living. This entire area has varying width, wide-plank hardwood floors. The family room has a beamed ceiling with ceiling fan and a fireplace with gas logs. The breakfast nook features a chandelier and opens to private covered patios those steps down to an uncovered patio. Designed by Randy Hall, the gourmet kitchen features a cream-colored center isle with vegetable sink and slab granite countertop. The kitchen cabinets are alder wood with slab granite countertops and a tumbled travertine backsplash. Additional kitchen features include a built-in desk, walk-in pantry and a large double farm sink. The kitchen appliances feature a commercial-grade Thermador stove with two ovens and a gas cooktop with 6 burners. Above the cooktop, there is a convenient pot-filler. The remaining stainless steel appliances are all Kitchen Aid and include a microwave, big refrigerator and dishwasher.
· Located between the dining room and the kitchen, there is convenient butler’s pantry that offers another sink, work station, built-n wine rack and a wine refrigerator… perfect for entertaining. Additionally the butler’s pantry has alder cabinets with slab granite countertops and a door that accesses the walk-in pantry.
· Powder room with wide-plank hardwood floors and pedestal sink with wrought-iron base.
· Laundry room with built-in ironing board, sink, coat closet, tiled floors and bench with extra storage. There is also room for a second refrigerator.
· To the right of the entry hall, French doors open to a handsome office with wainscoting, red accent walls and crown molding.
· The guest suite (or junior master suite) enjoys direct access to the back deck, a walk-in closet and a remodeled private bath. The bathroom has tiled floors, raised dual vanities with slab granite countertops, and a big tub/shower combo that features a temperature-controlled heated soaking tub.
· A wide hallway with a wall of bookcases leads to an office area (or a 5th bedroom) and the master suite.
· The office or bedroom has a crown molding, ceiling fan, walk-in closet and accesses the covered deck located on the front of the house.
· The spacious master suite also accesses the front deck as well as a private covered deck on the back of the house. The master bedroom features a beamed vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan and a sitting area with peaked ceiling. The huge walk-in closet has built-ins and a large area that the current owners used for their exercise equipment. The master bath has raised dual vanities with tiled countertops, soaking tub, linen closet, big tiled shower and a private water closet with toilet and bidet.
Walkout Lower Level:
· The lower level features a fabulous rec room that has French doors that open to a huge stamped-concrete patio. The rec room has a gas log fireplace and a wet bar with refrigerator, maple cabinets, tiled countertop, tiled floors and a closet which would make a great wine closet.
· Guest bedroom with private sink area and direct access to a tiled bathroom with pedestal sink and tiled shower. This bathroom is also accessible from rec room.
· Guest bedroom with built-in desk, bookcases, walk-in closet and full tiled bath.
· 34’ x 24’ stamped concrete patio with fire pit, wall fountain and curved staircase with copper handrail to the yard and patio on main level.
· Huge 26’ x 40’ Utility/storage room with endless potential for future expansion.