4967 Stonehill Road
Conveniently located in the prestigious community of University Park, this custom contemporary home offers a clean and upscale open floor plan with spacious rooms and main level living. Special features include floor-to-ceiling windows, volume ceilings, custom lighting, and two gas fireplaces and upgraded tiled & wood flooring on the main level. Nestled on .42 acre ridge lot, the home enjoys a premier setting that overlooks the Austin Bluffs open space with city lights beyond. Whether it’s the symmetrical refined lines and the innovative styling or the neighborhood with its parks and walking trails, this home says it all, “You’re Home!”
At a Glance
· 5,798 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths
· Two 2-car garages
· Stucco exterior; Concrete tile roof; Vinyl windows
· Hickory Hand Scraped Engineered Wood and Tiled floors on most of the main level
· Impressive entrance with big double front doors, covered entrance with slate flooring and circular drive
· 2 Furnaces; 2 Hot water heaters; Sump pump
· Central Vac; Security system
· Covered65 X 10 back patio with stamped concrete patio
· .42 Acre with water feature and sand pit
· Recent updates for 2014 and 2015. New Hickory Hand Scraped Engineered Wood flooring in living room, office, dining room and master bedroom, new carpet downstairs in all the rooms, new paint throughout the house, Fresh Stucco on the exterior for entire structure.
· Foyer with tiled floor that opens to great room
· Great room with 16’ ceiling, wood flooring, architecturally designed shelving, fireplace with gas logs and a wall of glass that frames the setting.
· Dining room with wood flooring and coved ceiling with chandelier.
· Office /Library wood flooring and French door entry. The office also has a walk-in closet so it could be used as a nursery or bedroom.
· To the left of the foyer, the well-designed kitchen features Bird’s Eye Maple laminate cabinetry with slab granite countertops, tiled floors, pantry and a spacious center isle with sink and ample work space. Above the center aisle, there is a dramatic coved ceiling with back lighting. Kitchen appliances include a built-in Viking refrigerator, Ge Profile oven, microwave and dishwasher. Adjoining the kitchen, there is a casual dining area that has an interesting wall of architecturally designed shelving to display your favorite objects of interest. The kitchen accesses the 2-car garage on the north side of the home and the covered deck that extends across the back of the home.
· To the right of the foyer, there is a laundry room with tiled floors and direct access to the two-car garage on the south side of the home. The laundry room is conveniently located near the master suite.
· The master suite with newly installed Hickory Hand Scraped Engineered Wood consists of a spacious bedroom that enjoys 16’ ceilings, a walkout to the back deck and a sumptuous 5-piece bath, also with a 16’ ceiling. Thebathroom boasts a tiled floor, corner jetted tub, tiled shower and a walk-in closet with built-ins. Almost hidden, there is a Safe Room, with a built in security safeand a staircase to an upper level “safe room” that offers an escape opening onto the roof in an emergency situation.
Walkout Lower Level
· Walkout lower level with airy 10’ ceilings
· The lower level features a big carpeted family room that opens to the back patio. This room offers a gas fireplace, architecturally designed built-in shelving and a wet bar. The wet bar has maple cabinets, tiled floors, a fridge and a microwave.
· Expansive flagstone patio with fire pit.
· Bonus/ exercise room.
· Utility room with 2 furnaces and 2 hot water heaters
· Two oversized guest suites. One of these suites has direct access to a full tiled bath that also services the family room. The other bedroom has a private tiled bath.
· Theater room with tiered floor, wide screen and equipment shelving.