4915 Canyon Meadows View
Architecture and Views in the Broadmoor Resort
Loaded with the “Wow” factor, this custom Mediterranean features a breathtaking home site with endless views of the Broadmoor Hotel, the golf course, lake, city and mountains. Nestled on a 2+ acre lot in the prestigious neighborhood known as the Broadmoor Resort Community, this premier home offers 11,906 square feet, amazing attention to detail and spacious main level living with elevator access to the lower level. The home’s stunning interior boasts the harmony of marble, arches, glass, columns and architectural ceilings. Additionally, the property also offers the ultimate in outdoor living with expansive verandahs and idyllic sitting areas throughout the backyard.
At A Glance
• Gated community with full time guard security. Residents of the community are eligible to join the Broadmoor Golf Club.
• HOA dues for single family homes are $344 monthly. Dues cover snow removal, trash removal, and 24-hour security, maintenance of common areas, maintenance of the back gate entrance system and road maintenance.
• 11,906 Square feet with 5,712 square feet on the main level
• Upper level apartment with private entrance and 492 square feet
• Main level master suite plus three bedroom suites in the walkout lower level
• Expansive main level verandah that expands the rear of the home. This outdoor space is accessed from the family room and the master bedroom. Below, there is an equally-sized patio that has a built-in gas grill and a cozy sitting area with fireplace.
• Custom window treatments throughout
• Crown Molding & Intricate ceilings throughout
• Elevator; Security System; Sound system; Central Vacuum; Dumb waiter
• Main level laundry/craft room & lower level laundry
• All guest suites in the lower level have adjoining 5-piece bathrooms with jetted tubs, upscale closets with built-ins to include hampers and lights that automatically activate when the door is opened.
• Radiant in-floor heat powered by high-end German boilers; Central air
• Oversized, heated three-car garage with epoxy flooring, sink, water spigot and fresh paint
• Circular drive that leads to a Stately Porte-cochere entrance with stamped concrete flooring
• New concrete tile roof plus 7 new copper domes; New gutters; New stucco paint; Newly painted trim work; 73 new Pella windows
• Recently redesigned landscaping for low maintenance; Automatic sprinkler system; Garden area with wrought-iron fencing
• Upon entering, a spectacular grand foyer sets the stage for more good things to come. The foyer has a dramatic dome ceiling in the center that accentuates a spectacular crystal chandelier. This receiving area also offers marble floors, an elevator, double coat closet and floor to ceiling columns. The entrance hall opens to the impressive living room with panoramic views beyond.
• Elegant yet comfortable, the dazzling living room boasts a soaring, double-coved ceiling with indirect lighting, crown molding and a stone fireplace with gas logs.
• To the right of the foyer, there is a handsome library and an elegant powder room. The library features rich wood paneling and cabinetry plus an elaborate box-beam ceiling. As you enter the powder room, oversized cut crystal door knobs signal that this is no ordinary powder room. Not to disappoint, the powder room has a lovely furniture vanity, marble floors, Chrystal chandelier and softly faux-treated walls.
• To the left of the foyer, an arched entrance leads to the formal dining room. Perfect for entertaining, the dining room has a coved ceiling with ornate crown moldings and crystal chandelier. The dining room has direct access to the gourmet kitchen through a convenient butler’s pantry that offers additional storage and slab granite counters.
• A cook’s delight, the gourmet kitchen boasts detailed cream cabinets that are dramatically contrasted with black slab granite countertops. (The cabinets offer a plethora of convenient details to include a spice drawer and pull-outs.) Additionally, the kitchen enjoys cherry floors, a huge center aisle, two sinks, pantry and a work station. Kitchen appliances include a stainless Dacor stove with six gas burners and two ovens; stainless Thermador wall ovens (microwave & convection); warming tray; ice maker; Sub Zero refrigerator; a Sub Zero freezer and two dishwashers.
• Off the kitchen, a hallway leads to the garage, a second powder room, a coat closet and a spacious laundry/craft room. This entire area has tiled floors. The laundry/craft room has loads of built-ins to include a desk, ironing board and a center work table. There is even a felt lined cabinet for your silver pieces.
• Perfect for your morning coffee, the adjoining breakfast room has cherry floors, a built-in hutch, a delightful bay of windows and a fabulous octagonal ceiling with cupola & chandelier. (Don’t miss the dumbwaiter that accesses the lower level kitchen area and the lower level patio.)
• Between the kitchen and a living room, you’ll find the relaxing family room that has a built-in entertainment center, wood-burning fireplace, crown molding and a walkout to the expansive back verandah.
• The sumptuous main level master suite is truly remarkable. The master bedroom offers every amenity to include a gas fireplace, entertainment center, crystal chandelier and two sets of French doors that open to the verandah. From the bedrom, a marble hallway with columns and a barrel ceiling leads to the ultimate spa bathroom. Off the hallway, there are two water closets (one with bidet and vanity) two walk-in closets and another office originally designed for the madam of the household. This office has a coved ceiling and bay window. Complete with fireplace, the master bathroom features a spacious massage shower with bench, a large jetted soaking tub nestled in a bay of windows and “His & Her” vanities cupola ceiling with chandelier adds the finishing touch to his luxurious bathroom.
Upper Level West Wing
• The upper level is actually a separate apartment that’s perfect for guests or perhaps live-in staff. This area consists of a sitting/dining area and a bedroom suite with full bath.
Walkout lower Level with 10’ ceilings
• A spacious staircase with wrought-iron railings leads to a spacious rec room on the lower level. This room has a coved ceiling with crown molding, a stone accent wall with that houses a two-sided fireplace and a TV cabinet. On the other side of the wall is a cozy sitting room with a walkout to the lower patio. The sitting room opens to a kitchenette and another room that mirrors the breakfast room above. This area, currently used for casual dining, would also be ideal for a poker table or other games. Completely self-sufficient, the “kitchen” has tiled floors, maple cabinets with slab granite counters, two sinks, refrigerator, wine fridge and microwave. (Off the kitchen there is an ample storage room with built-in cabinetry and a work station. Great storage!)
• Next to the rec room, a “ticket booth” signals the entrance to the deluxe theater room which comes fully equipped with audio/visual equipment and a curtain which automatically opens when the movie begins. The theater also has a two-tiered floor with rope lighting and four big, comfy recliners on each level.
• From the rec room, a hallway leads to the guest suites. Off the hallway, there is a tiled Powder room, second laundry room and a big walk-in cedar closet.
• Deluxe guest suite (or second master) with private 5-piece bath, walk-in closet and French doors that open to the lower patio.
• Second guest suite that features a sitting area that has French doors that open to private patio. This bedroom suite also offers a walk-in closet and a private 5-piece.
• Third guest suite with an adjoining full bath and walk-in closet.
• Utility room with storage.